Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Years Eve

Here are just a few pics on New Years Eve down at the beach. My Mum had this great idea (NOT!) to spend it at the beach. So Blair, me and the kids and my sister and her kids and my Mum stupidly went to the beach for a BBQ and swim. It was blowing a gale, but the kids had a great time, the adults not so much.

However the photos in the setting sun have a lovely warmth about them.
I thought this was a great shot. Pity you cannot see more of Abby's face.
Now that I can see her face she is pulling a gummy smile
The waves were rough. I was terrified Ben would drown. That is him about to go under.







The kids spent the whole time trying to pluck up the courage to swim out to the platform.


Unfortuneately for them, but lucky for me, they never made it. Phew!









Dunked for the 100th time.





Hey, where did everybody go?

No comments:

Post a Comment