Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

Man, it is March already and I haven;t even put up any Christmas photos and I was originally planning on puttin up Bali Photos. Anyway, here they are. First lot at at my Mums and the second lot are at Blair's Mums. Christmas was buzy but great. Josh was in his element as we had been counting down to Christmas since day 42. It drove me bonkers. The kids were totally spoilled and so were the adults. Wish you were here Lorne and Sabrina, Love you guys.

I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the pinjata, it was smashed in only a few goes. With in seconds the lollies were gone. Every man for himself!



































This is my beautiful sister Lisa and her boyfriend Mark


































Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the present opening















Liz thought Lilly getting undies was hillarious























































Lilly looks like she is claiming no responsibilty for whats inside this present.

Next present please!




































Ouma's House

















Josh is thinking - Are these for me?















Just what Abby has always wanted - a fly swatter

















Abby is behind there somewhere.









No comments:

Post a Comment