Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Down at the beach

Last Summer it was at first a joke and then became a bit of a sore point when ever I suggested we should go to the dog beach. If we were ever pressed for things to do on a lovely hot day I of course would suggest the dog beach. Blair would roll his eyes and curse at me saying 'Not the dog beach again. You and the bloody dog beach,' and so we never went as a family and months went by and I dare not to mention it.
Then out of the blue, on a lovely summers day I said without thinking that we should try out the dog beach. To my surprise Blair said yes and off we went. Since then we have not looked back and now I sigh when Blair suggests we go to the dog beach, as it became our regular weekend outing on a hot sunny day.


The dog beach is a lovely family and dog friendly environment. The water is crystal clear and very calm. The kids and the dog have a great time and Mum and Dad don't mind it either.



There is water in my eye. Help!

This is about the closest Josh will get to the water.

My little sandgropers.




Hey Mummy, Do you like mud pie?


And this is all that is left of Ben

Just kidding!

Now some pics of the dog.



She never finds it hard to make friends.




2 comments:

  1. The dog beach looks fun - how many dogs are there? Too many might ruin it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I miss the beach! You all look great and like you're having such a grand time!

    ReplyDelete